My favorite art prints to create are custom scripture prints! So many moms have a specific bible verse or scripture that they want to be incorporated into their baby's nursery. For them, these verses embody the prayers and dreams they have for their child. As I've talked them, it is so beautiful to hear them express their hearts for their babies.
I've also come across multiple forums where moms discuss nursery bible verses and women share their ideas. I wanted to share with you scriptures that love for children's rooms and nurseries.
15 Bible Verses for Your Baby's Nursery
- 1 Samuel 1:27 - The NIV version reads, "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." Our artwork reads "For this child we have prayed." which is based on the King James Version.
- Romans 15:13 - "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him."
- Jeremiah 1:5 - "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;"
- Psalm 139 - "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made
- James 1:17 - "Every good and perfect gift is from above."
- Joshua 1:9 - "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
- Numbers 6:23 - "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”
- Psalm 127: 3 - "Children are a gift from God, they are His reward."
- Jeremiah 29:11 - " 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' "
- Proverbs 31:10 - "She is far more precious than jewels."
- Proverbs 31:25 - "She is clothed with strength and dignity."
- Matthew 19:14 - "Let the little children come to me."
- Psalm 8:2 - "You have taught children and infants to tell of your strength."
- Ephesians 3:17-19 - "I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
- Psalm 46:10 - "Be still and know that I am God."
If you know of any other great nursery bible verses, feel free to add them to this list. I'd love to hear from you :)